- School Timings: 8.30am- 3.40pm
- Students' books and stationary to be labeled and wrapped neatly. Students should report to school by 8.30am sharp. (Exception for Nursery students in the initial days -for a month)
- Label the lunch bag, school bag, shoes, socks, tiffin boxes, napkins using a permanent marker especially for pre primary students.
- Students' must carry their school diary every day and follow the class time table.
- It's mandatory for the parents to fill in all the particulars mentioned in the students' diary. Diary communication to be acknowledged by the parents' every day.
- Browse through your child's diary pages for a clear update about the school procedures.
- Parents can communicate their concerns/suggestions/messages through the student's diary. The concerned mentors will either make a phone call or reply back through diary.
- Parents have to intimate the front office and take the permission slip if they want to take their child during school hours.
- Parent/ guardian have to be present near the drop point.
- Parents can call the helpline number in case of emergency.
- Need to take prior appointment in order to meet the class mentor/ Counsellor/ Vice principal/Principal.
- Return gifts on birthdays are not allowed. Students are allowed to come in civil dress and if interested they can donate a story book on their name to the school library or a sapling to the school.
- Parents must send their children in complete school uniform. Dress code must be followed strictly.
- It is mandatory for the parents to attend the PTM's in order to maintain a track of their child's progress. If missed- due to any emergency they are at liberty to fix an appointment with the respective class mentor on another working Saturday.
PRE PRIMARY SEGMENT
- All Saturdays are holidays.
- Morning break-9.00am- 9.30am ( in case done with breakfast at home, can pack light snack)
- Lunch- 12:00pm-1.00pm (Quantity as per your child's requirement)
- Nap time for tiny tots( Nursery and PP-I):- 12:50pm -1:45 pm
- Evening Break- 3.15 pm - 3.30 pm- light snacks.
- I to IV graders must have breakfast at home.
- Short break- 10.10am to 10.20am( light snacks/ Fruits)
- Lunch Break- 12.20pm- 12.50pm
- Evening Break- 2.10pm-2.20pm
- First and third Saturdays are working for I & IV graders (Full day)